Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary Husband!

19 Years Legally
18 Years Eternally!
I have lived with this man almost as long as I lived at home. We all know the time we lived with our parents went on forever :) It sure doesn't feel like we have been married that long. I am grateful for such a wonderful husband who also is a fantastic father to our children as well! When we were dating Brett asked me if I could see us when we are old sitting on the porch in our rockers, him smoking a pipe and me doing cross book (cross stitch-he has a nick name for everything). The scenery has changed for our porch some in that time, Brett doesn't have a pipe and I haven't done cross stitch in years but yes I can see us growing old together sitting in our rockers and talking about how proud we are of our kids (and maybe grand kids) and just enjoying spending time together laughing. He still makes me laugh and I love it!

8 comments:

Ku'uipo said...

Happy Anniversary! I love you guys!

Linnae said...

Happy Anniversary!

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary my dear friend. I love that you are so in love with your sweetheart still. I love that you are happy and that he makes you laugh. That is so very important. I am so glad you have each other and will grow old together. You both are amazing and I adore you.
love ya

Malissa said...

I didn't even know it was your anniversary today. Sorry you had to work, I hope that you go do something fun. What a great family!

Anonymous said...

Ya'll look like kids, very cute. Congratz!

The Chalmers Family said...

Happy Anniversary!

Just Us said...

Happy Anniversary!

Sarah said...

You guys are adorable. You aren't old enough to be married 19 years!