Saturday, April 11, 2009

Walking for those who can't

MS Walk 2009

Our cute family!

Kathy's Krew
Our awesome team and family. Grateful so many people will support a good cause!
Our faithful companions! Cedar and Spade had a great day out with the family and were very well behaved! (this was Spades first outing and did fantastic!!)

Hanging out waiting for the walk to start
Probably over 3,000 people showed up to walk


On the walk. . . it went really well! The weather held up nicely for us! I just want my sister to know how much I love her and I am so grateful she is such a trooper. Such an inspiration to me!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Way to go Jane and Family. What a wonderful way to show your love and support. You are awesome

Brandon and Krystyn said...

You guys are awesome!! I wish I could have been there to join you all!! Can't wait to see you and the kids and uncle Brett!

Linnae said...

Way to go!

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

Looks like a great turn out! And you have such a cute family!

Nate & Lindsey said...

I can't believe how many in your family was there! That is great. It looks like it was a pretty neat experience. Hope that Kathy can feel better soon!