Friday, September 25, 2009

Ahhh. . . Music to my ears

Madison and a class mate in piano are playing a duet. They have a recital tomorrow where they are judged and scored. They have been practicing away working their little fingers to the bone!

We LOVE to hear Maddy play the piano. It truly is music to our ears. We are so grateful she is talented enough to play! We love the spirit music brings into our home! Good Luck tomorrow ladies!

2 comments:

Brandon and Krystyn said...

Maddy is one of the most talented girls I know! She does everything and she's not afraid to try new things! She is such a good example to our family! Keep it up Maddy, proud of you!

Nate & Lindsey said...

I loved it! I could record it and listen to it all the time. It is a "Feel Good" song. Good job maddy and friend I bet you got an A on that~