Friday, September 25, 2009

It's bring your kid to work

Well not really! Madison happened to be off today and wanted to come to work and have her teeth cleaned and have some excess cement from the braces removed. So off to work we went. I really think she just likes to dress up in her scrubs. :)

Of course we put her to work!

Just working away. . .
Apparently Maddy had WAY too much time on her hands. Goofy as always!
Look Mom . . NO cavities :)
I had a good day with Maddy with me at work today. She offered to get us treats and any other essentials she thought we needed and ended up making several runs to the local gas station for us. Treats are always nice when you are working. I really think she just likes to use the debit card and feel grown up!

4 comments:

Ku'uipo said...

she's so pretty! Just like her mama...I miss you guys!

Malissa said...

We really liked having her!

Just Us said...

I love take Maddy to work day!

kstalder said...

Man o Man she looks like you!!! We can't wait to see you in 2 days!!!