This is one of my favorite days at work! All of the employees with little ones, nieces and nephews of employees and the Dr's grand kids come in to Trick or Treat around the office, and yes we pass out candy! I love seeing all the little kids in their costumes and they love to come and show us! At work we are always talking about all of these little kids but we hardly get to see them so today is was fun to hear all of their little voices and see how much they are growing.
A bunny, mouse and a chicken, pirate, rock star, witch, monkey, batman, superman, Dorthy's, Dinosaur and Jack skeleton.
The best part is giving them way more candy than they need and sending them on their way. Lucky parents :)
We ended up having a couple of Dorthy's blow on in. I wasn't able to get pictures of all the kids since I was busy working in people's mouths. I wish I would have been able to.
No comments:
Post a Comment