Saturday, December 12, 2009

Goose Hunt

Cole and Brett have been hunting in Idaho for geese. Idaho has a much better hunt than Utah does. The boys have been going up almost every other weekend since October and it has been terrible! They have shot ducks but no geese. The colder the weather the better the hunt and until recently it has been too warm. The boys headed out about 3:30 this morning and I just received this in a text. Finally, Cole was the only one to get any. Brett and Kelly's guns froze. . . oops, I'll bet they are not happy! It was only 15 degrees yesterday I wonder how they are handling the cold?
Good shootin' son! (The geese in the back are decoys)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Way to go COLE.

Just Us said...

Brrrr!

kstalder said...

No matter the fun, that cold makes me want to CRY! Good job Cole!

The Chalmers Family said...

I'm so very impressed! Go Cole!