Saturday, March 27, 2010

25 and 26 have arrived

I am pretty sure these two will be the last of my parents grandchildren so that makes 26 for them.
I am the Proud Aunt of Twins!
My brother and his sweet wife were blessed with the arrival of two precious little boys yesterday.
Dawson (on the left) came in at 7.2 lbs and Marshall came in at 6 lbs. I would have to say that is pretty darn big for twins! Bless Kirsty, she did a wonderful job . . .37 weeks. They are completely different which will be nice so they can be their own little person. I am sure they have some very excited siblings awaiting their arrival at home. What an exciting time in our families life and what a true blessing they arrived safe and sound and very healthy! I want to snuggle them and give them kisses!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow.. so sweet, and YES, that is well done for twins!! And they look different too, love that. My sisters were 4 and 5 lbs and were identical. I still can't tell them apart and they are 3! (I don't see them enough!).

Congrats auntie!

Ku'uipo said...

How darling! It would be so neat to have twins. Congrats on the new addition to the family!

Linnae said...

They are adorable Aunt Jane!

Brandon and Krystyn said...

They are so sweet! I can't believe how different they look, yet still look so much alike:) Thanks for posting these pictures!

The Chalmers Family said...

Oh yay for you! Twins are so much fun. They are huge for twins, your poor sister in law!! I feel for her. Looking at the picture brings back such memories. Auntie Jane is going to have so much fun with these two!