Sunday, May 2, 2010

Easter. . . So I'm a little late. . .

We had a really nice Easter holiday! We went up to Brett's parents a couple of days before for a little Easter adventures. It's always fun to watch the little ones searching for treasures. All that money spent on orthodontics and this is the result? I demand a refund!!
Easter morning. Cole cant open his eyes for the life of him. I could end up taking a gazillion and he would still be squinty. I love to give my kids summer clothes for Easter it is a great excuse for me to spoil them!!

We went out to my sisters house for dinner and the annual Easter egg hunt. They have to find the eggs with their names on them. Every year they get harder and harder to find. I know there have been years when an egg or two have been found months later.


I love to see how much fun they are having! They really love hanging out with their cousins!
My growing up kids. . .They are not little anymore and I am sorta liking it :)

1 comment:

kstalder said...

You know, Jane. All you need to find is a decent dentist and get those teeth fixed... :)