Well it happened. . . Cole has reached another milestone in his life. Ahh- freedom (at least that is what he thinks)
16 and driving
This whole, "here's the keys to the car son" is not an easy task. I worry the second he leave until he returns. There is so much traffic out there it's just scary!
Luckily the kids are truly loved, Grandma Ratcliffe purchased them a car. They have to share (and thankfully Maddy isn't driving yet) but we are truly blessed to have an extra vehicle for them!
Of course she is counting down until she can
Now all I do is pray :)
I have to say it has been nice to have Cole able to run errands for us and also now we don't have to run him around all the time.
Unfortunately for Cole he got rear ended on the first day of school and the car has been unavailable while being repaired so back to mom for all of the running around. Please Bless their car is done soon :)
2 comments:
I kinda feel the same way about Savannah babysitting. It's so convenient and nice to have her available...but so scary, too! Tell Cole to stay in line or his auntie will come out there and kick his hiney.
Then I'm just going to tell you he isn't in line so you can come here!! :) Love you Kirsty
Post a Comment