We took a little road trip to beautiful St. George. I had purchased tickets a year ago to see Thriller at Tuacahn. We were fortunate to have front and center seats. So needless to say I have been looking forward to this weekend for a year. Cole was unable to go with us which made me sad.
So needless to say Maddy was able to bring a friend and I can say what a joy she was to have with us. These girls were darling the whole weekend! Brett and I enjoyed for a short time what it would have been like to have 2 girls in the house.

When we arrived it was late in the evening but since it was St. George and it was nice weather the girls went for a swim. We laughed so hard at them, they were imitating statues spewing water oh - and they had what they called George Washington hair.
"George Washington hair"
Old Navy was probably happy when we left. The girls walked around the store with these darling jackets on trying to give Brett and I the eye like "perhaps if we look cute enough they will make a purchase".

then they found the costumes . . .

they were hilarious! they ran (and I mean ran) through the store with their capes out and darted in and out of the racks. The employees told them they were the coolest people ever!
We hit the outlet stores . . . they were so busy trying on everything!

And finally the time arrived for us to see the show . . .
Silly Girls!
up close and personal
Our front row seat were amazing!
You know you are close when you can smell the baby powder they have in their hair! We could hear every grunt, see every facial expression and enjoy every single minute of it!
We did buy the girls matching slippers to wear to "Thriller" so they would stay warm and toasty! They were doing their "tweedle dee and tweedle dum" walk.

We made a special stop in Beaver just to get a picture on the big rocking chair.
It was pouring and the girls were worried about the slippers getting wet.
We had a good time! The show was amazing and the weather could not have been better for us!
2 comments:
So stinking cute. You have the best kids ever. This totally made me smile and wish I was there. How fun to be young and have your parents and friend on a little road trip. Love it
What a bunch of goons! That looks like a blast...although I hate creepy stuff like zombies! ;) Maddy is a hoot and glad she is enjoying being young and silly. Can't wait to get my arms around her!
Post a Comment