Friday, May 6, 2011

Our Final Junior High Function :)

Madison Had her final Dance Concert at the Junior High which is always bitter sweet!  I can't believe we are almost done with Junior High :)

Madison was really excited for this concert, she has wanted to do the family dance with her dad and this was the year.  Unfortunately her dad has been out of town so much lately he was not going to be able to attend the practices.  Fortunately she has an amazing brother who was willing to go to every practice and then help teach their dad.  There was plenty of laughter during our home practices!


Here is Brett's debut  . . . He makes a mistake for which Cole tells him that the next night they perform it he (Brett) has lost his privilege of performing and Cole will be the next time.  Fortunately for Madison she was able to perform with the 2 most important men in her life!  She loved performing with both her dad and her brother.  What a great opportunity this was for her!
Madison decided to do a Tap Solo . . . My Dad was a tap dancer and he and Madison had a Connection through dance.  She decided to dedicate this number to him.
Her program note read:  Thanks to my awesome grandpa for my tapping toes!  I hope I make you proud!  I Love you Grandpa!


We are so proud of her she did a great job and I know my dad is proud of her too!!

Now it's Cole turn to perform . . .


After the dance they walked off stage, cole told Maddy thanks for the opportunity to dance with her and kissed her on the check . . . WOW what a sweet brother!
 Brett's turn at the Family Dance
 Wahoo . . . almost done
 Maddy's Friend Frog came to watch her dance 
 Ahhh - Cute!
 Funny Kids
 Maddy's Solo

 Brett giving his little girls some flowers 
I just had to get this picture  . . .  doesn't happen very often
Madison's favorite men in her life!

3 comments:

jayne said...

Thanks for the laughs and tears! It was so fun to watch!

Sarah said...

This is the sweetest thing I've ever seen! So glad you got all that on video- Yes, you have the most wonderful children. I wish I saw more of them!

The Chalmers Family said...

Aww how sweet. Maddy's one lucky girl