What a fun night. We attended Madison's dance recital. She has been so excited to perform the dances this year. She is always practicing. We have seen the dances A LOT, so we are proud to say all her hard work paid off. She teaches as well and is there to help her classes perform. She loves to teach but most of all she LOVES to dance!
Maddy is our little crumper. Brett loves to watch her, he has a name for her. . . it's Krump-L-stilskin! The little lady can shake her thing :)
Brett and I are extremely proud of our little dancer and we are so lucky she is so willing to perform for us ALL the time. (good thing we have wood floors for her to practice on) Way to go little lady.
I am having a hard time uploading the other dance so I guess I will keep trying!
6 comments:
How fun! She did great and I love that she practices her dances all of the time. (I used to do that too and I'm sure it drove my parents crazy)lol...way to go Krup-l-stilskin...LOL
Go Maddy...Go Maddy...GO GO GO Maddy!!! She is a doll :-)
Way to GO MADDy. I loved the video. I love that she loves to Dance, I love the passion she has for life and I love her.
She did great Jane! It was fun to watch her.
That was awesome! She's so talented and really 'got down!' Ya know, ever since she taught Savannah how to krump, she's doing it all the time! Thanks alot... :)
Great Job Madi! Loved watching this... I'm so glad we can post videos on blogs!
Post a Comment