Wahoo- We made it through another year! Cole is officially done with Junior High! It is hard to believe we only have 2 more years of Junior High with Madison and 3 more years of school for him. I can not believe I have a child going into High school. We have a total of 5 years left with public education :) They are growing up so fast. I pray everyday for them, they have more challenges to face in the halls of their schools than we ever did as kids. However, the kids have so much to look forward to next year! I hope they have a great summer!
3 comments:
Cole is too little to be in high school! I still remember him when he was 3!! And you are definately not old enough to have a high schooler!! You're right, school is a lot more challending, I'm experienceing that already in elementary!! Aren't you glad they are such good kids.
Seriously can't believe your kids are growing up so fast. I only believe it cause mine are too! Brooke graduates from high school in two weeks! Zac is in 4th grade next year and Brynn starts preschool. Wow. What will I do with my free time. LOL. I don't really have any. I babysit a baby. She fits right in line. She is one year old. It never ends! :) Can't wait to get together. I'll call you!
Kristen
We still have 2 weeks left but I wish my kids were out now! They are sooo antsy. Have a wonderful summer!
Post a Comment