Madison and Hunter had a date at Lagoon last week. We had so much fun spending time with Hunter and Janae. We like riding some of the kiddy rides so it is always good to hook up with the little kids so we don't look to weird standing in line in Kiddieland :)
Maddy and cute little Hunter (I work with Hunter's mommy and Maddy loves to babysit Hunter)

Hunter was so stinking funny. He would ride the rides with his hands up by his chest, he wouldn't touch the rides, I think he may have been concerned with germs?

I so enjoyed riding the train with him. It is so fun to see the the wonderment through a little ones eyes! There is so much for them to learn. Thanks
Janae and Hunter for letting us spend time with you and especially for letting us enjoy some of Hunter's "firsts"!
1 comment:
We had so much fun with yuou guys. I am super glad that you came with us. Hunter loved having you there too.
Post a Comment