This last week we had the privilege of getting together with some good friends the "Patty's". (OK they are really the Patterson's but Brett always calls people by some nick name and the Patty's is what he dubbed them.) They used to live across the street from us and I have to say Kristen was my best friend! They moved away four years ago and sad to say we had lost contact so it was a treat for us to spend time with their family while they were here.
Kristen and Jane - apparently Maddy thought a close up was needed
Cute kids - Zach, Brooke, Madison and Brynn (Cole was fishing in Wyoming)
Brooke and Madison at Neilson's -growing up so fast!
We headed down on Sunday evening to have dinner and spend more time with them. Cole had been really bummed that he had missed seeing them and really wanted to see Brooke! This time we had our other neighbors "the Blackwoods" with us. So much fun!
We headed down on Sunday evening to have dinner and spend more time with them. Cole had been really bummed that he had missed seeing them and really wanted to see Brooke! This time we had our other neighbors "the Blackwoods" with us. So much fun!
Cole and Brooke- Cole is super excited that he is taller than Brooke. She just graduated from high school but these two used to spend a lot of time together. It is crazy how they are growing up! So once again. . . We Love the Patty's! Thanks Kristen for getting us together I am grateful for our friendship!
1 comment:
I was thinking the same thing... drivin all that way to see the Ratcliffe's. It was so much fun, I wish we could see everyone more often. I wish i would have taken my camera!! Thanks for taking these pics.
Oh, and I decided I'm officially going to lose weight. (Ugh).
Post a Comment