Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bessie and I are taking a break . . .

Some of you may be asking who the heck is Bessie? Well Bessie has been my sidekick for the last 2 years in Young Women's. She housed my binder, the rolls, scriptures, clipboard and of coarse treats. We talk to her just like a member of the family. . . Bessie move over you fat cow your in the way. OK so we don't talk to anyone else in the family quite like we talk with her. She was a bulky accessory and sometimes she didn't make it out of the car until later in the week, so the kids had to share the back seat with her often. I am sure they will miss her under their feet. Good ole Bessie off to retirement
Our presidency was released from the Young Women's organization today. I just have to say what an amazing experience it was for me. I love the girls and will truly miss being with them every week. They will forever be MY young women!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Jane, I love you and Bessie. I love that I was able to serve with you and get to know you better. I love that we are friends and much better friends from serving together. You ladies did an amazing job and you will be missed. I love you.

kstalder said...

That's cute. I know it's hard to be released from a calling you love. Just think what's in store for you next!

S said...

We will miss you! You've been a good friend to me while we served together. Love you lots,
Sarah