Last week we had a little dinner to honor Brett's mother. She has joined the exciting life of retirement.
She has been teaching school for as long as I have know her. She has been teaching junior high which is not a easy age to teach (or to raise). There is a lot of dedication that goes into a school day for a teacher. The extra time and money spent on the kids often goes unappreciated.
I tried to have all of her favorites for dinner:
Salad
Shrimp
Relish Tray
I even made her favorite drink . . .Ice Tea with LOTS of lemons
3 comments:
Wow! What a spread! Everything looks delish-especially those rolls! I'm sure she felt loved and appreciated. Teachers make the world go 'round.
I smelled those rolls when I dropped off Maddy's part. They smelled wonderful!
you make homemade crescent rolls??! I'm impressed, can I have the recipe?
Post a Comment