I know this may come as a shock but I have never watched Ghost. I read Patrick Swayze's book a few months back in which he talked a lot about Dirty Dancing and Ghost. So I thought maybe it was time I sat down and watched it and lucky for my Santa slipped it into my stocking. Now I know I have seen parts of it but I have never seen it in it's entirety. So one night when no one was home I threw in the movie and turned up the volume and finally watch Ghost!
I have to say it was a good show. It had a little bit of steaminess (the part I have seen before) who would have ever thought clay could be so romantic, it had sadness and humor. I was saddened in the end when he goes to the light . . . It was weird to think now he really has. I really enjoyed Patrick Swayze in the 80's, probably watched Dirty Dancing a gazillion times and never get tired of it. I really enjoyed his book and the learn what an amazing person he was outside of the camera's. It's sad for him to have passed on so soon!

I have to say it was a good show. It had a little bit of steaminess (the part I have seen before) who would have ever thought clay could be so romantic, it had sadness and humor. I was saddened in the end when he goes to the light . . . It was weird to think now he really has. I really enjoyed Patrick Swayze in the 80's, probably watched Dirty Dancing a gazillion times and never get tired of it. I really enjoyed his book and the learn what an amazing person he was outside of the camera's. It's sad for him to have passed on so soon!
2 comments:
I love that movie. Ida Mae is too funny!
Isn't it crazy.. I think I watched it in Jr. High, and to think i think it's "steamy" now.. Hmmm.
Post a Comment