Saturday, February 6, 2010

I am lucky to be "GREAT" :)

Aunt that is. . .
Welcome to our family little one!
There is so much pride I feel as I watch my nephew and his wife become parents and to see them ALL grown up! It doesn't seem that long ago I was changing their diapers and now they are changing their own kids' diapers. It is also fun to see my siblings as grandparents, all of them are now but myself and little brother. Crazy! I guess we are getting "older" and remember I became and Aunt at the ripe ole age of 8. :) Little Corver made his appearance on the 18th of January. My sisters and I went up last weekend to see him. What a beautiful baby and what a wonderful experience for my niece and nephew!
Shantai looks fantastic and is a wonderful mother to her little one. Of course Coby will also be a wonderful daddy!
1 down and 3 more to come within the next month and a half or so. YEAH!!! Our family is growing.

2 comments:

kstalder said...

Thanks for posting pics! I wish I could hold that little guy, too. We send our best!

The Andersons said...

Oh Jane I just saw this post... LOL I have been disconnected from the world!! You are so sweet. Look how onry he looks in that pic hehe. But i have so loved every moment!! We are excited to see you next time :o)