Friday, November 12, 2010

This one is NOT maintenance free!

Back in the summer Maddy wanted to go blonde, and she did! She had fun with it. She really liked it until the roots started to grow out.
and so it was time for a change. . . .
It is amazing how much of a difference it makes to her appearance! She is still the same fun loving girl she was as a blonde, just a little more mysterious :)


5 comments:

The Chalmers Family said...

She's one pretty girl as a blonde and brunette!

kstalder said...

ok-I'm confused...which is the real color??? But I must say I have to put out a big hoo-rah for the brunettes!

The Andersons said...

She is so cute and fun-loving whatever color she is... I can't beleive how big she is!!!

Nate & Lindsey said...

she looks so cute both ways. She is just cute all the time.

Lisa said...

I love this girl, no matter what color her hair is. She is amazing through and through.