Monday, December 6, 2010

We finally got to hold them :)

My brother and his wife got to come to Utah for a quick visit.  Steve had business and a work party.  It was great to be able to see them!  I miss having them living close!
  


The bonus of their trip was our family finally got to see the twins in person.  We are really lucky they look so different so when we get pictures it is not hard for us to tell who is who.  I was most excited just to hold the little guys!

Cole was so cute with the little guys.  I know it’s hard to see him with all that camouflage on.  He and Brett were headed out to go hunting.


 They are very happy little guys. I love hearing them giggle and seeing their eyes light up when they smile!

 Marshall
 Dawson

Maddy and I got to tend the babies while Steve and Kirsty went to a Christmas party.  We enjoyed every minute I had with them!  We just wanted to hold them all night.  We were exhausted by the time they left trying to keep up with them is a full time job! I know my mom worried she may never get to hold them, I think her traveling days are over so I am very grateful to Steve’s company for the opportunity they have given our family.!

2 comments:

The Andersons said...

What precious little boys!! Our Family can not wait to meet them and hold them. Corver is so excited to meet his soon to be buddies :)... As always your a cute Aunty, Aunty Jane!

kstalder said...

Thank you so much for tending them for me! We knew they were in good hands. I am so excited to see you in 2 weeks again and to just hang out and play with all the kids. Love you!