Sunday, November 29, 2009

Showering the New Mommies to be. . .

Sorry for those of you who have been waiting for me to post these pictures. Having a bit of computer problems this weekend and haven't had a chance.

We have such exciting time ahead of us and we were able to participate in a shower for 2 of the babies to be born into our family next year. (which sounds crazy because it is just around the corner).

Cute little GIRL cake Grandma Anderson, Aunt Charie and Aunt Aubree made.

Cute little BOY cake Grandma Anderson, Aunt Charie and Aunt Aubree made.

Lucky for us we are getting a BOY and a GIRL. I loved how they got the same item only one was pink and the other was blue. All the wrapping was similar as well. I am glad these girls planned that out nicely for us! :) Tiffany
Shantai

Aren't these girls darling? I love their bellies! I had to rub them.

Tyson and Tiffany are due in February. Sorry guys I had to put this picture up I thought it was funny, it looks like Tyson has his cut off finger in Tiffany's belly button.
Coby and Shantai are due in January. Not too much longer and we will get to meet this little guy.


I am so excited for both of these couples. They will be wonderful parents and I am looking forward to watching them with their own families. There is nothing quite like being a parent and now they will get to see how worth it it really is!!!

2 comments:

Kassie said...

How cute! Shantai looks soooooo familiar!!! And she is the cutest little prego girl ever. I swear, I was her size when i was 4 months! haha... :) Love baby showers and I love babies!!

Hi Jane! Happy Holidays.. Tell Cole thanks for coming to say hi to Ray at New Moon :)

kstalder said...

Thanks so much for posting! The girls are adorable but tell them both I have them totally TRUMPED with my preggo belly at 5 mths! Ha Ha! Can't wait to meet those new babies.