Tuesday, January 12, 2010

They just keep growing up!

Madison went and had another birthday. I can not believe how fast she is growing up! all she wanted was a new straightener so that's what she got. Although I really like her hair when she does it curly. She has way better curly hair than I ever have!
She is such a beautiful girl! I am so proud of her.


She had a little party and one of the girls brought over Rock-Band and the girls had a blast. I even gave it a shot. They had a fun night just being together!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I can not believe she is 14, blows my mind.
Happy Birthday Madison, I love you now and always will.

kstalder said...

Happy Birthday! Tell her I love her hair curly, too! But I'm not too sure about the boots...must be a Utah thing! :)lol

Ku'uipo said...

Happy Birthday Maddy!

S said...

happy birthday maddie! I like your hair curly too. Cute pics.

Sarah said...

Yes, she is beautiful! I have really enjoyed getting to know her more... so glad she has been coming around.

Oh, and isn't it funny how you get the best "curls" from a "straightener?" i don't even own a curling iron any more!