Dance Company had their final concert this last week. They have worked hard for these nights, after school practices, late night practices and all the practice at home paid off, they did a great job! Madison has loved participating on dance co this year and is also looking forward to next year.
All of Dance Co. just before they started their final concert together.
I had the opportunity to have dressing room duty on the final night and I just have to say I loved being with the girls. I had so much fun and was amazed at how quickly these ladies change. I thought they did an amazing job and the show was even better being backstage!

Every spare minute Maddy had this was what she would be practicing. It has paid off and she almost has them.
I had the opportunity to have dressing room duty on the final night and I just have to say I loved being with the girls. I had so much fun and was amazed at how quickly these ladies change. I thought they did an amazing job and the show was even better being backstage!
I knew the girls would cry (this being the final time performing together) however, I didn't realize how much :) It was hard for me to keep my emotions in check watching all the these ladies crying and hugging each other. So much emotion and so many touch ups of make up!
1 comment:
Why is this the last time? Are they too old now? Or is the company closing? She looks so pretty!
Post a Comment