Sunday, May 9, 2010

Weekend - Part 2 - Saturday

What a beautiful day for a wedding. My nephew was married to his beautiful bride in the Oquirrh temple. What a great experience to be a part of. Being there with our family was such a great experience! My sister - Mother of the groom with her darling grandson Chase
Cute Josh (brother of the groom) I thought he did a great job of holding the flowers
Krystyn (sister of the groom), Hollie, Cole and Adam (brother of the groom) waiting for the bride to make her appearance
The Bride and Groom

Congratulation Nathan and Aleshia - Welcome to the family Aleshia
Love the Shoes!!!
Madison, Grandma and Hollie
The Groom with his parents
The Happy couple

I am so happy for Nathan and Aleshia, it is exciting to see them grow up! I love them all so much!

1 comment:

kstalder said...

glad you posted pics! She's lovely. Can't wait to meet her. ps love the pic of Josh!