Sunday, May 9, 2010

Weekend - Sunday Part 3 Mother's Day

What a fantastic Mother's Day!!
We started out the day attending my Mom's church. My sister had been asked to speak about our mom. (Thank goodness the bishop only had her number) It was a very nice surprise for our mom when she walked in to see her family sitting there. She had no idea Cindy was talking in her ward. My sister had asked all of us to give her things about our mom which she incorporated very nicely into her talk. My mom is an amazing lady and I am truly grateful for all the sacrifices on mine and my children's behalf!We went up to honor Brett's mom on this her very special day. While we were there I decided to hold my first born - the one who gave me the opportunity to be a mother. He is getting a little big to hold on my lap but I gave it a valiant effort.
I love being a mom and I am truly grateful for the great kids I have!

We have a cool thing happening up at his parents. There is a Robin's nest chest high in one of their trees. We are trying to be super careful when we peek into the nest but we are excited to what will happen next. Hopefully we will get some pictures of tiny little robin's!
Mamma robin protecting her nest - she is not a lazy miss mazie!
Brett and his Mom - Brett is an amazing man and would not be who he is without his mom! I am so grateful for Rose and for the many things she does for us!
Me and my mom
Happy Mother's Day to 2 great ladies! We would not be who we are without them!!
Thanks MOM!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy Mother's day Jane. I love that you are such a good mom and you do have amazing children. What a wonderful gift to your mom as well.