The Family is one of Natures Masterpieces!
Click here to view this photo book larger
this made me cry. I sure miss dadIt at this time of year I miss having him here with us. Thanks for the memories. love julie
Jane!! Did that take you forever?? I would love to do one of these one day for my parents.
Jane! What a beautiful, precious gift for your family!!
You really did a great job on this Jane!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
this made me cry. I sure miss dad
It at this time of year I miss having him here with us. Thanks for the memories. love julie
Jane!! Did that take you forever?? I would love to do one of these one day for my parents.
Jane! What a beautiful, precious gift for your family!!
You really did a great job on this Jane!
Post a Comment