Thursday, December 30, 2010

Congrats are in order

I just wanted to wish my nephew and his new bride to be Congratulations!

Last week Nick popped the question and Robin said YES!!  We are super excited to welcome Robin into our family!  I love to watch the little ones in my family grow up!

2011 already has new and exciting adventures ahead of us: new baby, a wedding, a new adventure for one of my nieces as she heads off to another state, Maddy being able to get her learner's permit (scary).

2 comments:

Hollie said...

Well look at that good looking couple! Congrats little brother and Robin! I am so excited for you too! I think 2011 is going to be an exciting year for the Stalder family. :) Hopefully it will be for you too Aunt Jane while you sit in the passenger seat as Maddy drives. :)

kstalder said...

Really cute picture. We sure like Robin-she and Nick are going to be great together. Best wishes!!