Friday, May 16, 2008

Ahh- The Good Ole Days

So I asked Brett the other day what happened to the days when gas prices went up by the pennies not a dime every couple of days. I miss those days!
Look at the price of gas in November 1988 a whopping .95 cents and my tank was full with only $10.00.


September of 2005 when we thought prices were outrages!!

and these are our current prices. Which I am sure we have not seen the last of the increases!! So much for long drives with no where to go. Now all of the running around has to be strategically planned as to not waste our precious tank of gas.

3 comments:

Dave and Hollie said...

Those are some sweet glasses Aunt Jane!!

Rat Fam said...

Thanks Hollie:) I know I look good! You also have to remember it was the 80's and big was in.

tanya said...

What a great blog its so true. Please make it stop.... By the way you look hot!