On our way to see Narnia, Prince Caspian. I guess our weekend is being spent at the movie theater! It will be interesting to see how close they stay to the book. The first one I thought was pretty close to the book. Off we go!
We really liked this show. The whole family was really bugged with all the commercials and stuff before the show we all kind of had a headache from it before the movie even started. I'm going to have to read the book again and close they were. I think they did a pretty good job from what I remember of the book:)
OK, So kudos to you for being SODA free for almost 2 months, that is a BIG deal. I went 30 days with out Dr. Pepper. But that is the only soda I like. I only like water, Dr. Pepper and Milk. I do not like juice and not many other drinks. I get bored with the water all the time but I am going to lay off the Dr. Pepper for the month of June, I think, maybe one here and there, not sure. I do so love the pop corn and soda at the movies, it just taste so goood. Lisa
2 comments:
We really liked this show. The whole family was really bugged with all the commercials and stuff before the show we all kind of had a headache from it before the movie even started. I'm going to have to read the book again and close they were. I think they did a pretty good job from what I remember of the book:)
OK, So kudos to you for being SODA free for almost 2 months, that is a BIG deal. I went 30 days with out Dr. Pepper. But that is the only soda I like. I only like water, Dr. Pepper and Milk. I do not like juice and not many other drinks. I get bored with the water all the time but I am going to lay off the Dr. Pepper for the month of June, I think, maybe one here and there, not sure. I do so love the pop corn and soda at the movies, it just taste so goood.
Lisa
Post a Comment