Ahh- The joys of left overs. We had a most spectacular meal for Brett's birthday the other night and now lucky us have to finish up the rest. Darn! We had so much food we could be eatin' on this the rest of the week! This does not include the many deserts we still have available to us. Way too many. However I think we are all up for the challenge. Guess we know what we will be eating for lunches for the next few days.
Ready to be cooked
On the Grill
Yummy for the tummy!!
3 comments:
Yumm........... we need to have some of your great cooking like Navajo tacos!
Yum, yum, yum! I will be sitting next to you at lunch just to get a wiff of that delicous food. You are such an awesome cook.
Hey girl,
I would like an invite next time tehre is yummy food to be had, I am a foodie myself.
Looks great, love the page
Lisa
Post a Comment