Saturday, May 17, 2008

The "Dude" is one his way home!

We are very excited that Cole is one his way home. I think his plane
took off
about an hour or so ago. He has had so much fun. I can not wait for him to get home and tell us everything he did. Looking forward to seeing the pictures that I am hoping he took. If all else fails I know that my neice took pictures. His biggest challange now is making up all that work at school that he missed. He even had to do workouts while back there just so he wouldn't fail P.E. can you believe that. Of all the classes that is the one we had to worry about. When I talked with him earlier while they were at the airport he told me he was going to miss the Stalder family. THANKS to them for putting up with all the extra company. They are so willing to let people stay with them and cart them around.

1 comment:

kstalder said...

We miss you Cole! It was so fun laughing and joking with him. It was such a great visit-we were truly sad when everyone left! Glad he had fun. We love you guys!

Kirsty and family