
Madison finally got the tap shoes that she wanted. Wow- these are not cheap shoes. She has been tapping all around the house. She claims that they are louder than her other shoes. I believe we would have to agree!

Cole "needed" new shoes to go back east. I was amazed at the size of his foot. I thought he was kidding when he said they were a 6 1/2 and guess what? That is not a size carried in the boys section. We had to make our way across the store to the men's section so he could find shoes to fit his feet.

And then I just happened to find a pair of shoes that looked good on my feet. Lucky for me it was BOGO at famous footwear. (really I just knew it was and HAD to find a pair for myself) Happy Mother's Day to me!
2 comments:
yeah :-) shoes!!!
hey, it's kirsty here! found you through Krystyn's blog. Ps I love the new sandles!
Post a Comment