Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Flashback Fridays on a Tuesday

I know today is not Friday and I did not post last week but I wanted to use this as my Flashback Friday so we are headed back to November 11, 1989.

Brett and I got engaged 19 years ago today it is amazing how quick time flies! We were both skinnier back then and he definitely had more hair. I think we have both matured since then (I finally do not look like I'm still in Junior High) and he still makes me laugh just like he always has! I love this man and I am so grateful for him in my life! this was our second date
our first of many fishing trips. . .who knew I would enjoy it so much?
We went and had our pictures taken for fun . . .Brett had just had his "bob" cut this was the first time I had seen him with short hair. He really did have long hair while we were dating ;)

(Brett's mom had a package that needed to be used ;) )
I believe we were engaged at the time of this picture
Our first Christmas spent together. . . Go Utes!

Our Engagement picture

9 comments:

Linnae said...

Too cute!

Malissa said...

you look so young! not that you don't look young now, but you look so very young! Cute cute!

KaSeY said...

I love it! Were you even old enough to drive ;)

kstalder said...

What fun! We love Brett, too. Tell him Hi from all of us.

Ku'uipo said...

I love the..."cut his bob" part...isn't it funny how times changed!

Lisa said...

my dear friends, How darling at you two? I love this post. What an amazing couple you are. I am blessed to know you.
Congrats

Sarah said...

whoa... these are adorable... I bet it's fun to look back at pics like these.

jayne said...

I just want you guys to know that you haven't changed a bit. You look exactly the same! (except for maybe the hair)

Nate & Lindsey said...

gosh this post cracks me up. I can't wait for my kids to see how funny the styles were and stuff like that.