Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our House "IS" Divided

Well for Cole's sake we are disappointed in the outcome of the game today. Brett actually had a little wager on the game (and for the first time he wanted BYU to win. . . I know weird huh?) We are true UTE fans but for the sake of a little challenge he went with the Cougars. We are happy for the UTES! 12-0 WaHoo!!!Cole with Ray Feinga (Offensive Lineman for BYU). . . He went to Hunter High Cole was so excited to met Ray. . .he tried to act cool so he didn't look overly excited but he could hardly stand that Ray was sitting right in front of us during our Twilight movie. We were able to take the picture right after the movie and Ray was so kind to us all. We cheered him on during the game! Go Ray!!

4 comments:

The Chalmers Family said...

That is too funny... offensive lineman at Twilight! Maybe that's what distracted him at the game, he was thinking of how great it was! Was Hall there too? :)

Ku'uipo said...

I love this picture of these two! I knew Cole was excited and I was excited for him. Ray is gigantic next to Cole...well, next to anyone. LOL

tanya said...

Yeah Go utes! It was sad for BYU:( 'Til next time right?!

Abby and Eric said...

Yes our house was also excited that the U won but, that is way cool that Cole got a picture with a player with the Y.