I wanted to read this book which took me a few days to find the time to read and then I woke up with the flu yesterday morning and thought maybe I wouldn't finish it before I saw the movie, since I had given Brenda (a friend since . . . really birth) a call and asked her to go see this movie with me. but I just finished reading the book in time and loved it!
Brenda and I had a great time together today. We headed out to Hobby Lobby to take a look at the Christmas ornaments (OK- purchased) and then headed over to the movie. The movie was great! They did a great job keeping it close to the book. Queen Latifah is one of my favorite actresses and she did not disappoint! After we headed out to lunch, Brenda and I really only eat at 1 place "La Luna". When we were in high school and just after we would eat at "La Frontera" I swear daily and we still love it. (La Luna is the nicer version of La Frontera) I am so grateful for our friendship and for what a great person she is to be around! Thanks Brenda for being my friend!
Brenda and I had a great time together today. We headed out to Hobby Lobby to take a look at the Christmas ornaments (OK- purchased) and then headed over to the movie. The movie was great! They did a great job keeping it close to the book. Queen Latifah is one of my favorite actresses and she did not disappoint! After we headed out to lunch, Brenda and I really only eat at 1 place "La Luna". When we were in high school and just after we would eat at "La Frontera" I swear daily and we still love it. (La Luna is the nicer version of La Frontera) I am so grateful for our friendship and for what a great person she is to be around! Thanks Brenda for being my friend!
3 comments:
I so jealous. I want to see the movie so bad. I wish I could read as fast as you. Good thing I read this book a couple of years ago so I am good! :)
can I borrow your book? I want to read it too and then see the movie. I also want to try La Luna, never have tried it before!
I am so glad you liked the movie because I wanted to go and see it. I guess I have to drag Eric to go and see it with me... poor guy. I need to find some lady friends out here.
Post a Comment