Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Christmas Surprise

Cole's has had several surprises this Christmas. On Christmas day we had just left to go up to Brett's sisters when Cole called (he can't go anywhere right now. . fear of catching something). He said (in his new squeaky voice) "guess what I am holding in my hand. . . a football signed by every player on the BYU team". But the best part was the people who delivered it. . . Ray Feinga along with his wife Kassie and Ku'uipo. Cole could not have asked for a cooler gift! sporting his football



The Ball. . . Many thanks go out to the Vea family, The Feinga family and the Aiono family! We are blessed to have them part of our family!

6 comments:

Ku'uipo said...

We were very excited to see him get this! Ray and Kassie were happy to meet him and Twilight and Ray thought that he would enjoy this! I had to come to see the reaction and get a pic. Merry Christmas!

Kassie said...

Aw, seeing Cole made our Christmas even better. Ray is going to miss BYU and now Cole will have to cheer for whatever team Ray will be playing for next season :)

We're glad he loved the ball, lots of love to you guys!!!

Sarah said...

ooohhh... My hubby is sooo jealous! Way to go Cole!

The Chalmers Family said...

That's so awesome! Lucky lucky boy.

Kassie said...

Hi Jane, can I get your email address, I went private on my blog.. I'll come back and check here. Happy New Years

Rat Fam said...

Kassie- Here it is . . .
scratter60@hotmail.com
Thanks!!