We all have our "Blue Cards" and can hunt as a family!
- For me it was a prerequisite for marriage! After a few hunts with Brett I decided it was not for me! I enjoy being with him in the mountains, I don't mind cooking the meat but I just didn't enjoy the intense work it requires!
- For Cole it was required he was educated by the time he turned twelve. He has been hunting with his dad since he was little. He got his first gun (it was a cap gun that looked like a shotgun) when he was 18 months old. He has always hunted with his dad and they enjoy that time together!
- Madison was required to take hunter safety so Brett and her could spend some time together. Maddy wasn't super excited about the class but after she spent time at the shooting range with just her dad she ended up having a good time.
She had to shoot last weekend when it was freezing. She did really well and was so relieved when it was over! Needless to say her dad is very proud of her!
There are 3 postitions they have to shoot in:
4 comments:
Good Job Girl!! Bart wants me to go with Chandler and get mine to, but we will have to see.. HOW FUN I always wished I could hunt with my Dad to. Have fun with the hunting girl!!
Thats awesome! I love the Edward poster in the background, very funny...
Awesome! You guys are a fun family! I love the Edward poster too! LOL
Tell Madi I am jealous of her poster in her room!!
Post a Comment