I just want to wish my Mother a very Happy Birthday! She is an amazing women and has taught me so much! It is crazy to think of how old she is (76) and yet she seems so young to me. My mom is a very strong, faithful, loving lady! I am grateful to have been raised by such wonderful examples.
We had a little party in my mom's honor at my sisters house which my mom knew nothing about. When we all started showing up she was thrilled that was just what my mom wanted. . . to spend time with her family.
Madison telling grandma all about her day

My mom is a very special lady!!
3 comments:
That is sweet! I love your mom and dad they are the best and have always been so loving!! They have been the BEST grandparents to Bart and our family, I love the way they welcome everyone no matter what. Your lucky Jane to have them as your parents and yes memories are the best thing we have here on this earth! love ya
Your mom is so cute! Hope her day was special!
Glad you helped her celebrate. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment