Santa Claus made a surprise visit to our house this morning!
for Cole. . . a puppy under the tree
we decided we would wake the kids up early since they do it to us EVERY year so here it is at 6:00 in the a.m. for a great surprise!
Cole was very excited he could not believe his eyes
Cole has been asking for a dog for awhile and we have told him NO! He says he is tired of retrieving his own ducks out in the swamp. So here it is RESPONSIBILITY!
13 comments:
Jane you must be the coolest mom! The dog is beautiful! Good luck Cole with all the training!
How fun for Cole and the family! That is to cute! Take good care of him Cole.
Yeah! The dog is so cute. Looks like they bonded really well. here's to responsiblity..... :)
Way to go COLE, What a wonderful surprise. What a great mom and Dad your kids have.
Merry Christmas
Oh!! That is so cool!! The dog is adorable! Have fun with him Cole!
Yay! A cute little friend for your lonely dog over there! Tell Cole I'll be over to visit :)
Fun! How cute!
so stinkin fun!!! yeah cole! she is a babe! now you don't need any other girls in your life ;)
What an awesome surprise! Your kids will definitely remember this Chrsitmas!
hey thank all of you for writing she will be a lot of fun and work. if you see us in the duck blind with her come and talk, please all i've got is my dad
-Cole
O how cute! Labs are the best dogs unless you get one like ours that is so hyper nothing calms her down. Have fun with the puppy cole they get BIG quick.. Love you guys.. Please know that I know we may not show it that much but we really do!!
I think Cole is one kid who will definitely be able to handle that dog. What a great surprise. My kids only wish they had a mom half as cool. No more dogs for us. She really is beautiful. Hope you all have a merry christmas!
I think that looks so fun! I don't love puppys(because I'm scared of dogs) but I sure think that spade is cute. Good job mom and dad. I think you made it the best Christmas ever
Post a Comment