Last week we celebrated Cole's 15th birthday. Where does the time go? He is growing up to be such a TEENAGER!
I am just going to take a trip down memory lane. So many pictures so little blogging space ;) I could go on and on and on!
The night before his birthday we took him out to dinner at Chilli's with his grandma and grandpa and then we went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse with the family. We sure do like to eat :)
He is at that age where he can now get his learners permit to drive. What? That is insane. The roads will be safe for now but I can not guarantee the parking lots are :)



2 comments:
Happy Birthday Sweet Cole, you are one of my favorite young men, You are my favorite just do not tell the others. What a cute little colie, what a darling young mom. What a gorgeous little family
That pic of Cole in his little tux is uncontrolablly cute! Happy B-day Cole!
Post a Comment