Friday, March 13, 2009

PeeWee's "FIRST" Big Adventure

Cole made the High School baseball team last week. We are so happy for him. He loves the game of baseball!
He is on his first road trip with the high school this weekend. I am worried because what if he needs his mom? (which I am sure he will) I kept telling him not to leave his cell phone charger there and make sure he puts his elastics in. No one there is going to check on him. Brett says we have to let him go and see if he will be able to spread his wings and fly on his own. Easier said than done. Cole was so excited about this coat he would not even take it off. (or the uniform)
He felt pretty lucky to get "his" number
He has been #17 for the last few years

I about had a heart attack when we bought his cleats. . . size 10.5
My kids have huge feet, maybe they would be taller if they didn't have such big feet?
getting his gear ready to go. . . like I said he loves being in his uniform

4 comments:

Lisa said...

WAY to go COLE. We are so proud of you. Jane, I am so with you. How hard to let your little guy go and be a big teenager, I would ask to go with them I am sure, ha ha . Cole looks so great in the uniform. Way to catch your dreams Cole my man. We are all behind you. Make your parents proud.
Hang in there Jane, he will do great.

kstalder said...

That is just tooo cool. He's gonna do great and will find out ways to solve problems on his own. Trust him to make good decisions and lots of prayer! GO COLE!

Ku'uipo said...

NICE! Great job!

Sarah said...

Congrats Cole! He looks so official in that uniform :)