We have family home evening together with most of my siblings once a month and this time we had a special treat. . . My niece Krystyn is back home which is very exciting but we also got to see her new baby Chase which we were super excited about also. He is so dang cute. It was time for a nap for Chase, his mom put him to sleep and then I got to hold him while he was sound asleep. Ahh- the memories. Why is it they are so much cuter and snuggle when they are asleep? Anyhow as always I loved getting together with my family!
1 comment:
I honestly started crying when I saw these pictures. I miss all of you SOOO much. I wish we could be there too. It makes me sad to know my kids are growing up away from it all.
Post a Comment