Saturday, July 19, 2008

Our Day at the Movies




Today we went to see some movies. . .the girls went to see a chick flick which we LOVED and wanted to get up and dance through . . . and the boys went with the masses to see the hit of the summer they both loved the movie and would not stop talking about it through dinner. All in all we saw great movies. I went to buy the soundtrack and they were all sold out - go figure. . .I love me some ABBA!!

2 comments:

tanya said...

I am so so jealous. We want to get out and see these movies. I am just going to have to leave Olivia at home by herself so we can go Hee he! I heard that both were great.

Rat Fam said...

I would love to watch Olivia so you can go out. Give me a call!!!