Monday, July 21, 2008

Memory Lane

Lets take a stroll down memory lane. I took this from Tanya's blog. Please play along!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I, Brett, Cole or Madison had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Nate & Lindsey said...

I have lots of memories with you! Looking at 80's hair (mullets)on some e-mail we got, bringing our kid pics to work and making fun of our "ugly" stage, sitting in the break room with everyone laughing so loud the Dr's shut their doors!

Dave and Hollie said...

Ok I have several mermories. Lots of sleepovers at your guys houses. One stands out and this will probably only be funny to me, Krystyn and I were babysitting while you and Brett went out. When you got home Brett asked how the boys in our lives were like he always did until we got married. I can't remember which of us was having boy trouble or if I could even date but one of us was, so Brett wanted to have a pity party and said to go to the store to buy some ice cream. So when I asked what kind he wanted he said all natural strawberry. Who has healthy ice cream at a pity party! ha ha it still makes me laugh to this day when ever I see all natural strawberry ice cream. I just wanted to say thanks Uncle Brett for watching out for my figure. :)

Tyson and Tiffany said...

My best memory with your family was very shortly after we met. It was the first Stalder family reunion that me and Tai attended. It was at Bear Lake, and you guys taught us "Old Sal" on the beach. I remember laughing so hard and feeling so comfortable around you guys from the very beginning. It has been so great to marry into a family that has always made us feel quite Welcome.