Wednesday, July 23, 2008
- - NOT BITES - -
OK so I thought I had some rather large mosquito bites/Deer fly bites from camp on my back but oh no. . .I have Shingles. Yup - I am diseased (at least that is how I feel). I only went to the doctor because I could not touch my left side - and while I was there I thought i would have her look at my "bites" since they were not going down and they REALLY hurt, she took one look at my back and said "Oh, you have shingles" she said she didn't have to do a skin test to verify since it was obvious what I have. So here lies the problem other than I am diseased. . .none of my immediate family, kids and husband (or the in-laws) have ever had chicken pox and we are ALL going to Lake Powell together this weekend. HUM. . . See the dilemma? I have let them all know I am willing to stay home but they said I should go just not to touch them. The doctor says they come on from stress, like I have any stress in my life. I have no idea what would have upset my system so much, but apparently it is! I will not be posting any pictures, if I cant see my back and what it looks like nobody else will either :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jane, I'll hang out with you anytime no matter what disease you have! I would miss laughing with you if you couldn't come to work. I hope you get over this crap soon and I promise I'll try not to add sny more stress to your life!
Ohhh, my mom and sister had those! They are nasty, nasty, nasty. Get better soon.
Post a Comment