Monday, August 4, 2008

A Day at the Races

We took the kids and headed up to Wyoming Downs for a little horse racing. The kids were not to sure they really wanted to go but once they got there they had a blast. I told Brett the last time we had gone there I was not old enough to bet. . . so that was just a few years ago right? We went with some friends Jodee, Jason and Sarah, lucky for Madison Jodee was brilliant at picking the horses. Madison won several races with her help! Cole won 7 of the 10 races and then he bet it all on the very last race so needless to say he came home empty handed.


These horses were beautiful we enjoyed watching them race!!

Madison with "one" of her winning tickets

Cole with his winning ticket also. They both bet on the same horse this time around, Well actually they did not bet that would be illegal :)

The horse were amazing I only wish the race would have lasted just a little longer so we could see the horses more. I was amazed at how sweaty the horses were in just a short distance.

One interesting little thing . . . we got gas for 3.84 cheapest we have paid in a long time

No comments: