Friday, August 22, 2008

Flashback Fridays

The first day of school is quickly approaching and I just wanted to share my babies first day of Kindergarten . . . Cole is now entering 9th grade and Madison is finally in 7th. I'm glad they are finally on the same schedule. Maddy kept asking me if I was going to cry when she went to school and I finally asked her if she wanted me to. She admitted she "did" want me to cry. She had her orientation day yesterday and no tears were shed. Sorry Maddy if I didn't when you went to kindergarten (when they were so darn cute), I sure wasn't when her attitude and her were headed off to Junior High! :)

both were able to attend the elementary I went to just down the street from Grandma and Grandpa's.

1 comment:

Just Us said...

Such cute pictures!