Hallelujah . . . the kids are on their way to school! Wait am I supposed to be excited? I'm probably supposed to be crying but no, I am loving it! They need to be busy, summer went quick and when they weren't busy doing something they just ended up fighting and BORED! I am not looking forward to the usual fight with getting homework done, summer is always nice for that!
My 9th grader Joe Cool :)
He is quite the poser
Madison had 7th grade orientation last week which is why she has different clothes on
Madison was not feeling very well this morning you would never know by the pictures!
Off to school
3 comments:
There Growing up!! Craziness!
Cole cracks me up! We saw some of that "joe cool" when he stayed with us. We love him! Madison is turning out so beautiful! How does he like her braces?
You have such a beautiful family and seriously the NICEST/BEST kids EVER!! I hope that when my girls get older they are as sweet and respectful as your children are! Good job guys! Love ya!
Post a Comment