Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ladies Night Out

The Ladies at Copper Ridge Dental had a night out. We were sending off an employee who is off on a new adventure. We started the night off with dinner at the Parrothead Island Broiler . . . YUMMY! Had a great time there talking and visiting with each other and then we headed over to FASTKART for some go kart racing. Madison and Abby. . .
Madison, Jane and Kasey
Almost all of us at Copper Ridge, we are missing Kayley




Loved this sign!
I was the enforcer of the tickets. . . I really just wanted a donut :)
Back off Maddy they are way to old for you
I am really going to miss Abby and her laugh!
for those of us who wore flip flops we were lucky enough to use the rental shoes . . . special huh?. . . the girls used the hair nets we had to use on our heads as socks. I'm hoping the fashion catches on and we can be the ones who brought it Madison gearing up to go
Kamie in her special attire We were ready to race!!!!!
After the race everyone was seeing where they came in. . . let's just say I was one of the last cars I was just enjoying the leisurely 13-15 laps around the track. I didn't mind that almost everyone passed me with exception of Jayne. We were kind of like the old people just hanging out. The cars were especially fun when you would go around the corner and feel the car skid!
Madison didn't do bad for not having a drivers license!
We are so "HOT" after the race
Abby wasn't quite ready for the evening to end! Neither were we, Abby is such a fun person to have around and we are going to miss her. Good Luck in Pennsylvania Abby We Love You!

1 comment:

tanya said...

LADIES NIGHT, OHH WHAT A NIGHT! We had so much fun! We need to do thing together more often. We will surely miss Abby! See ya at work.